Sustainability and CSR
In September 2015, world leaders adopted the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs, also known as the UN Global Goals). The responsibility to embrace collaboration and innovate with purpose to create a world without poverty, a healthier planet, and a just, peaceful society by 2030 must be shared globally.
We are a large transportation company, and we understand that company’s development, industrial development and the economic growth of the country are impossible without company’s long-term contribution to the achievement of sustainable development goals. So TELS CARGO takes account of the best international good practices of sustainable development and put them into business.
The Sustainable development policy has been one of company’s strategic directions since 2017. It’s based on company’s mission and corporate values as well as the 10 principles of the UN Global Compact and the UN Sustainable Development Goals.
During the period under review, company contributed to sustainable development by:
- Improving the quality of services provided and expanding transport geography.
- Protecting employees and creating a safe working environment during COVID-19.
- Creating new jobs and hiring employees without experience.
- Developing environmental initiatives by introducing EDI.
- Improving the level of professionalism in transportation among our clients and customers.
- Conducting and implementing internal and external social programs.
- Supporting gender balance in leadership – 50% of women at management level.
- Increasing health, safety and environmental awareness of all company employees.
As part of our sustainable development, the Company continues to work in the following areas:
- Business ethics
- Clients and Partners
- Social responsibility
- Personnel and labor protection
- Ecology and environment